JOB PURPOSE: To provide supervision of the pool and relaxation area, ensuring the safety of all members and guests is maintained at all times and club rules and regulations are adhered to.
1. To ensure all Guest Needs are met to the required standard
2. To ensure your allocated daily responsibility is completed to the required standard and co-operation with your team colleagues is evident at all times
3. To ensure all Guests, Colleagues and physical product are treated with respect at all times
4. To correctly account for all monies taken and goods sold
5. To ensure any Guest request, outside your area of expertise, is raised immediately to the appropriate level
6. To work within all company policies with specific reference to the Health and Safety at Work Act.
Clear conversational and written English Language
A flexible attitude
Ability to follow specific instructions
National Pool Lifeguard qualification or equivalent
Previous Lifeguard Pool experience
First Aid at Work (full 4 day course)
JOB PURPOSE: To assist the Chef de Partie in the timely production and presentation of food on the appropriate section, to assist and deputise for the Chef de Partie, and to take occasional charge of the section as appropriate
1. To monitor the cooking, chilling and storage of foods, keeping records as required and taking appropriate action where necessary to ensure that we comply with HACCPS procedures
2. Using available information, and acting on instructions from the CdP assist in the preparation, production and cooking of food appropriate to the section, to the required standard, ensuring guest satisfaction
3. To take appropriate action to maintain safe and equitable work levels whilst being sensitive to, and aware of, problems and health issues, bringing them to the attention of the CdP or HC if necessary, in order to maintain a disciplined but harmonious working environment.
4. To order foodstuffs as required and ensure that stock is rotated, labelled and stored in compliance with procedures laid out in the H&S manual, so that food safety and quality is maintained.
5. To bring to the attention of the SC Maintenance issues so that Maintenance Dockets can be issued, thereby ensuring that the Kitchen fabric and equipment is kept in a safe, cleanable and fully functional condition.
6. To liase with other section and departments as appropriate to ensure the smooth service of food from the kitchen
Working towards C&G 706/1&2 or NVQ equivalent
Basic Food Hygiene Cert.
The desire and tenacity to adhere to procedures
Customer service appreciation and awareness
A flexible attitude to working hours
A positive attitude to learning
A flexible attitude to working hours
Previous experience in a four star invironment
JOB PURPOSE: To provide exceptional customer service to our guests, provide feedback to both guests and internal team and assist the team in making an impact on the core values.
1. To consistently provide excellent customer service, and work towards building positive relationships through contact with all our guest types.
2. To anticipate and meet guest needs, and suggest new ways in which we can improve guest satisfaction.
3. To ensure that the ‘VIP’, ‘regular’ and ‘family’ programmes are adhered to.
4. To provide technological support for guests when required, i.e. Wi-fi, broadband, eTV.
5. To maintain accurate records and guest details through extensive use of guest histories.
6. To be security conscious at all times, and follow Health and Safety guidelines.
7. To liaise with all relevant managers regarding faults and repairs and keep the guest informed.
8. To assist the GM office in handling all guest queries, complaints and compliments, within the given time frame.
9. To answer the telephone promptly and in a pleasant manner, to the hotel standard, being aware of the operator response times, prioritising calls to avoid switchboard congestion.
10. Ensure messages and facsimiles are delivered to guests as quickly as possible.
11. Ensure that all revenue for function rooms is posted correctly from telephone revenue and ensure all lines are barred when not in use.
1. To be aware of hotel policies, and work within the given procedures and standards.
2. To be an ambassador of the hotel at all times, and an honest and active member of the team.
3. To work within the core values of the organization – Business/People/Guest.
4. Any other duties as requested to meet the needs of the business.
1. To pro-actively promote and upsell the hotel and its facilities (or referrals to sister properties).
2. To support marketing initiatives and be aware of current promotions.
3. To ensure stock take of all merchandising products is carried out on a regular basis and charged appropriately.
Previous Front Office experience
Previous customer service experience in a guest-facing role
Good customer service skills
Good verbal and written communication skills
Good organisational skills
Working knowledge of IT equipment
Ability to work as part of a team
Attentive to detail
4 or 5-star Hospitality experience
First Aid Certificate
JOB PURPOSE: To exceed guest expectations and provide exceptional service for guests arriving, visiting, staying, and departing from the Hotel. Adhering to all departmental procedures.
1. To ensure all guests are welcomed and checked into the computer system with the minimum of delay and with the highest level of hospitality being extended. Ensure correct accommodation is allocated to the guests, with special attention to VIP clients.
2. To ensure that all guests requests are met and followed up throughout their stay in the hotel. Guests who may not be staying in the hotel should also be given the highest level of service possible.
3. To ensure guests departing from the hotel are checked out with the minimum of delay, if they have any complaints or queries these should be actioned in the correct way.
4. To ensure the hotels credit procedures are applied in a discreet and tactful manner.
5. All possible business is accepted to achieve maximum occupancy and revenue.
6. Ensuring the good communication between all departments, highlighting any relevant situations to the Front Office management.
7. To ensure that all charges are posted in the correct way and with the correct amount to guest and function accounts.
8. Ensure all allowances are accounted for with the correct back-up.
10. To undertake any reasonable requests from their direct supervisor.
Good organisation and administration skills
Friendly, outgoing personality
Good level of English
Good PC Skills including Microsoft office
Minimum of 1 year Reception experience
Food & Beverage
JOB PURPOSE: Providing food and beverage service to guests to a high standard
1. Accurate and efficient taking of orders.
2. Service of guests in a prompt and friendly manner.
3. Upselling of products in an un-pressurised manner with every order.
4. To correctly account for all monies taken and goods sold and to ensure stock levels are maintained.
5. To ensure that the working environment is kept clean, tidy and safe.
6. To assist your colleagues with any of their tasks if they are in need of assistance.
7. To ensure that any complaints are passed on to the senior person on duty as soon as possible.
8. To be receptive to training and pass on knowledge to other colleagues.
9. Compliance with departmental standard operating procedures
10. To undertake all reasonable requests by management or senior employees
11. Adhere to all Grove and Ralph Trustees Limited policies and procedures
Previous food and beverage experience in a quality operation
Basic food and beverage product knowledge
Good levels of numeracy
Outgoing, enthusiastic personality
Good personal presentation
Ability to work in teams
Experience of Hospitality point of sales systems
Experience in a similar operation
Sense of initiative
Flexibility to adapt to changing situations
JOB PURPOSE: To clean allocated rooms to required standard and report any maintenance faults.
1. To check all ready rooms as stated on maid’s list and rectify as necessary.
2. To clean allocated rooms to required standard as requested by floor
3. To ensure cleanliness of corridor to standard laid down.
4. To deliver all lost property to Housekeeping office, label and place in bag provided.
5. To ensure security of allocated keys and guest rooms at all times.
6. To carry out guest requests and communicate these to Floor Supervisor.
7. To report essential maintenance to Floor Supervisor immediately.
8. To ensure all work practices and work areas meet the Health and Safety requirements of the Hotel.
9. To follow the correct procedures when using all cleaning products.
10. To carry out any other reasonable tasks requested.
Good medical record
Legally allowed to work
Understanding of English language
Flexibility with working hours (shifts)